Let’s work together
I offer two basic services: natural medicine clinical services + coaching (non-medical)
Comprehensive Adult New Patient Appointment
2.5 hours – $500
- To serve you at the deepest and most effective level, I like to build a complete understanding of who you are. In the first visit, I’m not just interested in seeing your list of diagnoses. I want to know where you grew up, what your family was like, what makes you tick, and where you’ve struggled the most in your life.
- All this info helps me understand the big picture of you and helps me select an individualized homeopathic remedy that matches who you are. A remedy chosen in this way stimulates your self-healing process which addresses physical, mental and emotional issues.
- We talk about your current life situation, habits, diet, relationships and job to see how your lifestyle supports or slows down your natural healing process.
- I create a safe space for you to be yourself and to start working on what’s most important to you.
- You’ll leave our visit with a printed treatment plan of all the ideas and suggestions we’ve discussed which might include a few tweaks to your diet, a homeopathic remedy, basic nutritional vitamins (if diet isn’t enough), and maybe an herbal medicine or flower essence blend to support your body and mind as the healing process unfolds.
- I also LOVE teaching you how to stimulate your body’s self healing process, using at-home water treatments like cold wet socks, full body wet wraps to induce detoxification, and cold-water baths to promote vitality. These aren’t for sissies and are totally optional (of course.)
Basic Adult New Patient Appointment
2 hours – $400
- For patients with less complex medical histories.
Pediatric New Patient Appointment
1.5 hours – $300
- Takes a little less time as kids typically have shorter health histories and attention spans
Follow Up Appointments
30 Minutes – $100
45 Minutes – $150
60 Minutes – $200
“Let’s Make it Happen” Coaching Package – $600
- This 6-session package gives you 45-minute weekly sessions with Dr Kotzur (in person on by phone or skype), to help support your progress with strategies, ideas, and inspiration to keep you moving toward your health and life goals.
Payment + Cancellation Policies
Payment is expected at time of service using cash, check, or charge.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or missed, will be billed at 50% of the rate for your scheduled appointment. Cancellation fees are billed via email and are due upon receipt.
Insurance Coverage: We do not bill insurance directly, but can give you a receipt to get reimbursed by your insurance company if you have coverage for visits with Naturopathic Doctors.
The Affordable Care Act has mandated that Naturopathic Doctors be covered for primary care services such as Annual Wellness Exams and Well-Child Exams. If you feel that you should have had these services covered for appointments with a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in Maine, and you have a denial letter from your insurance company, please submit your complaints to the Maine Insurance Commissioner’s Office. The bureau is required to look into every complaint submitted. This will help improve coverage for all Mainers!
For more information: http://www.maine.gov/pfr/insurance/complaint.htm
My practice is open and affirming to all people regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, socio-economic status, religious or political beliefs, and/or alternative forms of sexual expression and lifestyle.