My practice is open and affirming to all people regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, socio-economic status, religious or political beliefs, and/or alternative forms of sexual expression and lifestyle.
NEW PATIENT CONSULTATIONS
Premium Comprehensive Adult New Patient Appointment | 2.5 Hours | $500
The purpose of the initial visit is to get to know you as a whole person, not just your diagnosis. We cover your health history, lifestyle, work, family/relationships, and diet to get a holistic view of all aspects of your health. This thorough approach helps patients feel heard, not rushed. Many patients say that it’s the most comprehensive health assessment they’ve ever had.
- In-depth discussion of all current concerns
- Comprehensive health history
- Perform physical exams
- Order lab testing
Tailor-made treatment plan may include gentle diet additions, lifestyle strategies, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, supplements, herbal medicines, flower essence formulas, and mind-body techniques.
Adult New Patient Appointment | 2 Hours | $400
- Same as above but with slightly less time allocated.
Comprehensive Pediatric New Patient Appointment | 1.5 Hours | $300
- Same as Comprehensive Adult Visit, but takes a little less time as kids typically have shorter health histories and attention spans
Schedule Now as New Patient Appointments are Filled Quickly
Initial appointments only available in person at our office in Portland, Maine.
Call Molly, our Practice Manager, at (207) 200-5155 to schedule now or click below to schedule online immediately.
- We usually like to have you come back every 4-6 weeks for the first few months if possible.
- This allows us to ensure you’re improving steadily, then we space visits out farther or have you follow up as needed.
- Follow-ups can be via Skype or phone.
Typical Follow-Up | 30 Minutes | $100 OR | 45 Minutes | $150
First Follow-Up (if reviewing lab results) | 45 Minutes | $150
Extended Follow-Up Appointment | 60 Minutes | $200
Gentle Spinal Adjustment and Massage | 15 Minutes | $50
- We are happy to schedule a longer follow-up, if you’d like, to address your concerns. For pain relief and relaxation, add 15 Minutes of spinal adjustment and massage to your follow-up. These can also be scheduled as a quick Tune-Up by itself.
Payment + Cancellation Policy:
Payment is expected at time of service using cash, check, or charge.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or missed, will be billed at 50% of the rate for your scheduled appointment. Cancellation fees are billed via email and are due upon receipt.
Insurance Coverage: We do not bill insurance directly, but can give you a receipt to get reimbursed by your insurance company if you have coverage for visits with Naturopathic Doctors.
The Affordable Care Act has mandated that Naturopathic Doctors be covered for primary care services such as Annual Wellness Exams and Well-Child Exams. If you feel that you should have had these services covered for appointments with a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in Maine, and you have a denial letter from your insurance company, please submit your complaints to the Maine Insurance Commissioner’s Office. The bureau is required to look into every complaint submitted. This will help improve coverage for all Mainers!
For more information: http://www.maine.gov/pfr/insurance/complaint.htm